this is like walking through dreams
163,000 people to be the first five minutes of supernatural
» Day Two: Favorite Tweets
this girl is my spirit animal
Disney Villains Week: Day 2 (Favorite Villain Song)
↳ Poor Unfortunate Souls - Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
Poor unfortunate souls. In pain, in need. This one longing to be thinner; that one wants to get the girl, and do I help them? Yes, indeed. Those poor unfortunate souls. So sad, so true. They come flocking to my cauldron crying, “Spells, Ursula, please!” and I help them! Yes I do.
I’ll swim and sail on savage seas
with ne’er a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
if you will marry me
I’ve had a sketch of this sitting in my folder for a while now, and galtenoble’s gorgeous art inspired me to finish it! I’m so in love with these two ahh//
take me here on our first date
OHVMY GOD WJERE IS RHIS
The Krusty Krab.
i saw a gifset and ended up watching the entire show: a novel by me
Australian media strikes again…
Some drunk people…
Yeah you right
i believe there is a “KISS, KISS, KISS” missing from that tagline
- Me- *opens bottle of snapple* huh
- Grandmother- what?
- Me- It seems Oysters can change gender from one to another and back again. Guessing that'd mean if you placed 100 female oysters in a tank, some would change to male to ensure reproduction...*stops short and thinks*
- Grandmother- interesting.
- Me- no, what's interesting is that technically I just realized "God made a creature that can biologically change it's gender without being blasphemous. Because it naturally happens to ensure the survival of a species, and yet people give the transgendered community shit because God finds the whole gender changing idea afront to God's design...dear god I need to confront a Bible pusher who does that whole if God wanted people to change genders he'd make them that way at birth. Oh and an tank full of oysters to show them NATURE/Science!"
- Grandmother- ....oh no, this is why you lock yourself in your room isn't it?
- Me- What?! I just found an example IN NATURE where, to any one doing the "intelligent design" shpeel, that God in fact doesn't care if you wanna be one gender or another, so we need surgery to switch them for now, if Oysters, some frogs and other species can do it, why the bloody hell can't humans?
252. Muggleborns bringing in large Cards Against Humanity sets instead of Exploding Snap.
Aries- I love you MORE
Gemini- I love… cake.
Cancer- for how long?
Leo- Well, why wouldn’t you?
Virgo- Thank you
Libra- I have to pee.
Sagittarius- No, I love YOUUUUU
Capricorn- I know.
Aquarius- What even is love?
He looks so happy!
Page 1 of 383